Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cranberry Orange Sauce

I couldn't resist...I've been wanting to post this one ever since Thanksgiving!


I'm trying something new, and posting this for the Healthy Gluten Free Holiday blog gathering. This week, it's hosted by Daily Bites blog. You can go check out the other holiday recipes there, too.

I love having this cranberry sauce with the turkey, or on leftover rolls as part of "turkey sandwiches" the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas. My mom figured out how to make this recipe with agave nectar instead of all that sugar. Love it!...and it's so easy!

In a blender:
2 oranges, peeled and seeded (or 8 clementines)
1 package fresh cranberries
1/3 c. agave nectar

That's it...Enjoy this great holiday (or non-holiday) addition! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment